With Mother’s Day a week out from this market you certainly won’t want to miss it!!!
Morayfield Leisure Centre (map found here) is a fantastic Indoor venue with such an amazing shopping experience in amongst the handmade stalls full of soaps, candles, plants, baby wear, ladies wear, leather goods, children’s toys, wooden toys, vintage wares, cushions . . . oh I could go on and on and still not make is sound as amazing as it is!!! We will be there with all our buttons ready and waiting for YOU!
Some handmade businesses that will be having a stall on the day include . . . (FYI we added links to you can pop on over and check out what they might have at the market!)
- Lilly Cottage
- Avonlea Photography
- You Me + Paree
- Zoe’s Brownies
- Whimsical Imaginings
- Summer of Sunday’s
- Chris’ Toys (Amazing toys made from wood)
- Seventh Stone Design
- Paper Vintage Love
- Nannie Goat Soap
- Claudette and Hester Handmade (their flowers are my favourite)
- Lulu Art
- Little Miss O Designs
- Mumma B’s Goodies
- Big Sistah Little Sistah women’s Clothing (love them – I wear their clothing a lot!)
- Crafty Gloria’s Bits & Pieces
- Jamarah Creations
- Unique Babeez
- Yesterdays Rainbow
- 2 Die 4 Coffee Tea Fudge (OMG – seriously good stuff)
- Deebee’s Embroidery & Craft Delights
- Jeni and Pats Bee Hive
And Loads Loads Loads MORE!!!
Come along 9am til 2pm 298 Morayfield Road, Morayfield – in behind Bunnings… Join us for a great day!!!
Want to get a reminder and stay up to date with specifics on the event – then join the Event Listing on Facebook – HERE!